Bowermaster's Safety Video Library.
We know that it takes a tremendous amount of time and dedication to make a nonprofit organization successful. At Bowermaster, we'll create an insurance policy unique to your organization so that you can focus your efforts on what matters most.
Depending on the type of organization you are, your insurance program can be flexible and ensure that all aspects of your nonprofit are covered; from the office in which you work to the volunteers that help fulfill your cause.
You benefit immediately when you choose to work with us:
- Safety Program designed specifically for your organization
- Dedicated service team for your account
- Preferential pricing, coverage and service
- Complete access to the insurance markets that we represent
- Full Disclosure
- Proactive claims management
- Responsive and friendly customer service
- Efficient administrative capabilities
- 24 Hour turnaround on all certificate requests
We provide answers and coverage solutions to the following organizations:
- Arts and Culture
- Foundations and Fundraising
- Social and Recreational Clubs
- Children, Youth and Families
- Social Services
- Community Centers
Our broad selection of coverages includes:
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
- Wrongful Acts Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Accident and Medical Coverage
A 20-minute investment of your time for an introductory meeting will deliver financial returns that you may not have known were possible. Start a Conversation with a Bowermaster Advisor today.