Watch Bowermaster’s recent videos.
Recognized Expertise. Increased Savings. Unique Solutions.
Bowermaster WoodPro Team maintains hundreds of clients within the wood products and building materials industries. That's why for more than a decade, WoodPro is equipped to handle the unique insurance and risk management needs of the industry. Our large volume of businesses, enables us to negotiate unique discounts and added coverage that is not available through other Insurance Agents.
The WoodPro Team understands the challanges thats your business faces every day. Having worked with manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and contractors across the country, we offer extensive insight to reduce your costs, enhance your safety program and maximize profitability.
Bowermaster and Associates WoodPro Division is a member of:
- Lumber Association of California and Nevada
- Wood Products Manufacture's Association
Bowermaster's WoodPro Division is also an Expert Partner in the Wood Truss Council of America (WTCA), and we are the only nationally endorsed WTCA insurance agency in the Western United States.
Bowermaster WoodPro provides answers and coverage solutions to the following wood products industries:
- Lumberyards and Building Materials Suppliers
- Furniture and Cabinet Makers and Carpentry Shops
- Truss Manufacturers
- Box and Barrel Manufacturers
- Sawmills and Dry Kilns
- Fence Manufacturers
- Planning Mills
- Log Home Manufacturers
- Pallet Manufacturers
- Plywood, Particle, Chip, and Fiber Board Manufacturers
- Flooring, Door, and Window Manufacturers
- Millwork Shops Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC, and Masonry Suppliers
Our coverages for these types of wood products related businesses include, but not limited to:
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Equipment Breakdown
- Boiler and Machinery/Equipment Breakdown
- Business Income
- Mobile Equipment
- Commercial Crime
- Workers' Compensation (for selected states and classes of business)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Railroad Protection
A 20-minute investment of your time for an introductory meeting will deliver financial returns that you may not have known were possible. Start a Conversation with a Bowermaster Advisor today.